Let's get to know each other!

Normally it takes a while to start to be familiar with someone or something new, but I really hope we will find it easy!

My name is Justyna. I am 22 years old. I am from Pieranie, a small town in the countryside, located in the Kuyavian-Pomeranian Voivodeship. I am Spanish philology student, very interested in languages and in the way people use them in everyday life.

My linguistic adventure began 15 years ago at primary school. I can still remember that I was so excited about new experience. I just knew that something good was going to happen. That is how I started to learn English. As the years went by, after a long process, I learnt German, French, Italy and Spanish.

Foreign languages help me get to know and understand the world. I love travelling and visiting different places. My dream is to travel the world. Journeys give me a powerful dose of inspiration. Furthermore, I like everything related to art. I cannot even imagine a day without reading or a month without going to the cinema.

In this blog I would like to write posts about my own opinions, interests and experiences. Wish me luck and see you next time!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts