Just Her

Hello again everyone!

In today’s post I would like to share with you my feelings and emotions about the movie, which I have watched so many times and I still cannot get enough of it! I am talking about Her.

Let me say a few words about the plot. 

Set in Los Angeles, in the near futureHer follows Theodore Twombly (Joaquin Phoenix), a complexsoulful man who makes his living writing touchingpersonal letters for other peopleHeartbroken after the end of a long relationship, he becomes intrigued with a newadvanced operating system, which promises to be an intuitive and unique entity in its own right. That is how he meets Samantha,” a brightfemale voice (Scarlett Johansson) who is insightfulsensitive and surprisingly funny. She shows a very good understanding of Theodore. As her needs and desires grow, in tandem with his owntheir friendship deepens into an eventual love for each other.

As you can see, it is not a typical love story. Moreover, it is a great story of a place of the man in the modern world. A piece of writing that is published on the Internet cannot express the emotional effect that this movie has on me. There’s a feeling of sadness about the movie. Everyone can find a part of themselves in it.

See it, please. You won't regret it, I promise.


Comments

Popular Posts