The Farewell

Hi!

Are you looking for an interesting movie for the evening? I have a great proposition to put to you! The Farewell!

Let’s take a look at the storyline. 
The Farewell is a 2019 American comedy-drama film written and directed by Lulu WangThe film follows a Chinese family who discovers their grandmother has only a short while left to live and decide to keep her in the darkscheduling a wedding to gather before she dies.

Interestingly, the movie is based in part on director’s life experiences. The story seemed a bit dubious to me. I changed my mind quickly! I haven't had such a good time in the cinema for a long time. The Farewell is a bit short but entertaining. Moreover, the story is really moving. Brings tears to your eyes. I swear, after watching you feel like calling your grandparents just to ask how are they.

I hope you enjoyed my post! See you next time!


Comments

Popular Posts