Three reasons why you should listen to Coldplay #1

Good morning!

hope you slept well las night. It is time for a new post! Enjoy!

In the today’s piece of writing I would like to present one of the greatest bands in the world – Coldplay. The band was formed in London in 1996. Coldplay achieved worldwide fame with the release of the song Yellow in 2000, followed in the same year by their debut album Parachutes, which was nominated for the Mercury Prize. But the question is  why we all should listen to Coldplay? This suggestion is discussed in more detail below.

1. Parachutes


This is my beloved album. When I listen to this music, I always begin to feel more relaxed and less emotional. It is like an antidote.

2. Lyric

The words of a songs speak to you, touch you, become part of you. Here are some of my favourites:

Lights will guide you home 
And ignite your bones 
And I will try to fix you

Call it magiccall it true 
call it magic when I'm with you 
And I just got brokenbroken into two 
Still I call it magicwhen I'm next to you 

To be continued...



Comments

Popular Posts