Beautiful Toruń #1

People say: "Beautiful Toruń...". Are they right? Absolutely yes! Toruń has many great places to discover. Why I am writing about Toruń? Because I spent three years of studing there, the years full of wonderfull moments. Itoday's post I would like to introduce to youdear readers, my personal city guideincluded all the places which I liked to go after my university classes. Enjoy reading!

Grande Coffee Toruń
could measure the number of coffees drunk there in hectoliters. A week without a visit to Grande Coffee was a week lostAn extremely atmospheric place with beautiful background musicperfect place to sit down, talk to friends and relax.

City Park in Bydgoskie Przedmieście

Interestinglyit belongs to the oldest municipal garden facilities in Poland. The high natural value has decided to enter this area in the register of monuments. Far from the city noise is a great place for walkingrest and recreation.

To be continued...

Comments

Popular Posts