Let's talk about emotions!

Hello my dear readers! It's good to see you again.

Today I would like to introduce you to a book that I recently discovered - CzującThe author, Agnieszka Jucewicz, is a leading polish journalist. She has written several articles for Wysokie Obcasy and Wysokie Obcasy Extra. Her books and articles include a lot of conversations with the best Polish and foreign psychologist, psychotherapists and sexologists - experts in the study of the mind and how it affects behavior.

Czując provides the reader with an introduction to the ability to understand the way that people think. Moreover, the book helps you to know the way that the mind affects behavior in a person or group of people, for example, children. The book is divided into 17 chapters. Every chapter is a different wise and moving conversation between the author and the expert. The feelings and emotional state in question are: gratitude, love, jealousy and envy, guilt and harm, anxiety, anger, joy, humility, loss, compassion, shame, boredom, euphoria, passion, closeness, pleasure and sadness.

To be honest, the book opened my eyes to my true inside. Made my realize the importance of emotions I feel. In my opinion, every person who cares about yourself, should definitely read it!

Comments

Popular Posts