Matthias et Maxime

Hey, guys!

I recently had the pleasure of taking part in the first public performance of a film Matthias and Maxime. I would like to share with you, my dear readers, my thoughts on this special event.

Before we get started, let's take a look at the storyline.

Matthias and Maxime is a drama focusing on a group of friends in their late 20s. The film centres on the titular Matthias (played by Gabriel D'Almeida Freitas) and Maxime (played by Xavier Dolan!), lifelong friends whose relationship is tested when they act in a short film whose script calls for them to kiss each other, leaving them both questioning their sexual identities when the experience awakens their long-dormant feelings for each other.



To be absolutely honest, in my view, it was the best film I have seen in a long time. To tell you the truth, I went alone to the cinema, but I did not feel lonely at all. I have my own theory about why. It is because of a captivating story about friendship and all the complications that go along with those relationships.

wholeheartedly recommend you this great film!


Comments

Popular Posts